Saturday, July 31, 2010

A few reasons Jack will probably not be following in his daddy's footsteps...

1.) A few days ago, while taking the dogs on a walk with Vic and Jack we went over to the playground by our house. Jack loves the playground, so when he started running towards it, we knew we would be playing with him for quite a while. So you can imagine we were a little shocked, when he ducked and ran under the slide and went straight to the guys playing basketball over on the court. Vic had to take Jack to the unused net, and let him pretend to make baskets (since we didn't bring any balls with us).
2.) Again, while out taking the dogs for a walk, Jack bypassed the playground for a bunch of kids playing soccer. He went right up to the ball and started kicking it towards the net. The other kids just looked at me and Vic and it was plain to see they were waiting for us to take our "baby" away. Ha Ha Ha. Again, I don't think Jack realizes he isn't even two. Vic and I started chasing him back to the playground to distract him. While this is going on, Vic says "I think I have come to terms that Jack is going to be an athlete." Hahaha. Oh my cute geeky husband. The thought of the hours spent away from his computer, while in the stands watching Jack at every game, is already haunting him.

No comments: