I think Jack had too much fun in the sun the past few days. Fri and Sun we went to Pine View Dam, and on Sat we went to a BBQ at our neighbors. I should of known something was amiss when he slept for so long yesterday. Well, today he woke up and within 20 minutes, he was vomiting. Luckily, daddy was home to clean that mess! I thought I was so lucky that Vic was there to clean it, but boy did I not know what was coming. Gus has a grooming appt at 11, and after dropping him off I decided to swing to the drive thru at McDonalds and get Jack a smoothie. I figured that would be ok on his stomach. From the time I ordered, and before I got to the first window, Jack puked a grand total of 5 times...as in projectile vomit...in the car...in 100 degree weather...while I am stuck in line at McDonalds. Fun times for mommy. Jack acted like nothing was wrong, and started laughing as soon as the puke was out of his system. I, on the other hand, was trying not to puke at the smell. Well, I got home, stripped Jack to his diaper, and hosed down his car seat. The car still has its windows down, but it is scrubbed and the smell is gone -thank God! He woke from a 3.5hr nap, and is back to normal and that, honestly, is the only thing I really care about. I will deal with all the minor flu's and cold's with a smile on my face, because I am lucky enough to have a strong and healthy little boy who still melts my heart with every smile and kiss he gives me. I love you more than you will ever know.
No comments:
Post a Comment