We had such a great 4th of July weekend. It started out by us going to Breakfast in the Park out in Huntsville. I think we have gone and done this every single year since Vic and I have dated. Jack had a blast, gpa bought him a big balloon, and a few books at the festival. There is an amazing playground, that we had to literally drag Jack out of when we decided to head back to Ogden. After Hunstville, Vic dropped Jack and I off with his mom, and the three of us went over to the Dinosaur park. Jack is in love with dino's lately, and he was in awe the entire time saying "woooow". He was really fast at finding all the dinosaurs in the trees. I think this is his favorite park by far at the moment. Although, I have a little clepto on my hands. We went into the gift shop, and I was going to get Jack a a little dinosaur. Well, the little bugger is insanely fast and grabbed a squirt gun and ran out of the store before Titia or me could think twice. I looked at the sales lady and said, "well I guess I am going to buy that!" After I bought it, I went out to see where they went, and Jack ran right back into the store. Titia ran after him, and the next thing I know, Jack is running back out with a ball. I guess stealing is another life lesson we have to teach him very soon.
Last night we had a big bbq over at our place. Friends and family showed up, and it was awesome. We had enough food to feed an army! Around 9 we went and lit some fireworks for the kids. It wasn't dark yet, but they were all getting tired. What an amazing weekend.

1 comment:
We had fun and the kids had a blast!
Post a Comment