Today I packed Jack up and went up to Pine View. We love it there. It is insanely beautiful, and I am the tard that forgot my camera in the car. Luckily Ty and Sarah came with and got some good pictures. Jack loves the dam. He plays in the sand, and thinks it is hilarious when waves come up and "get" him. Although, it probably would have been easier on him if he didn't have to lug around a huge sopping wet diaper. Yep, I forgot his little swimmer and swim trunks. They are sitting nice and unused on the chair by the door. I think I have got to much sun this season cause my brain is fried. To top off my blond moments I agreed to go about an hour before Jack's naptime. He actually did pretty well. We had a few tantrums, but for the most part it was an enjoyable couple hours. On our way home, Sarah, Ty and I decided to make some Sangria, order a pizza, and watch a movie while Jack took his nap. It was such a nice and relaxing Sunday. I think Jack got worn out from the sun, because I had to actually go and wake him up at 6:15pm or else I think he would have slept till midnight (then been awake all night.) We rented "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". I am biased because I (of course) already had read the book, and was really eager to watch the movie. This was the movie made in Sweden (US is making a movie right now for this book as well) and we had to read subtitles, but it was really good. What a wonderful day.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment