So lately I have been taking the kid(s) on a walk every morning before nap time, and then on a bike ride after they wake up. I figure it is something they love, and I get my excersize. Win win. Well today, I packed Jaidy and Jack up and rode out to the South Ogden McDonalds. Jack played there for an hour while Jaidy ate all his food. He made friends with every kid there, and then wanted to hang out with some early 20s boys. I guess he needed some "dude" time. They were really nice with him, giving him high fives and such. I think the guys were just happy checking out my cute friend Ty who drove out and met me there. They maybe thought that being nice with Jack would score them points. :)
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment