Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jack's big boy room
















Today is the day I have been putting off for about, oh...4 months! I finally got the nerve to convert Jack's crib to a toddler bed. I have yet to test it out, since his nap is in 15 min and I am not looking forward to the banging on the door and the screaming. Don't get me wrong, he is the world's best sleeper, but that is in a crib with no way to get out. He doesn't make a peep when we put him down for naps and bedtime. Now, I am sure I will find him asleep in the corner of his room, after he pulled all the clothes out of his drawers and ripped the curtains down. Wish me luck!!
PS...I know that his name is not lined up and neither are a few other things. They were at one time, but we have had to shift his furniture a few inches over so he can't get the light switch and call out SOS at 2am.
***Update*** Jack went right to sleep. Not one peep, no banging on the door, nothing! I just went to check on him, and he is curled up on his bed, with his head on his pillow, sound asleep. Success!!!

No comments: