Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Holy Hottness!

Wahoo, air contioning!

Look at those pink cheeks!







I am pretty sure today hit the high 90s by 10am. It is insanely hot. Well, not knowing how hot today was going to be, I went to the dinosaur park with one of my good friends and her kids. It wasn't too bad on the shaded trails, but once we hit the playground area (that Jack wouldn't leave) we were in the full sun. I think we lasted an hour. By that time Jack was bright pink, and I was afraid of him getting heat stroke. Now add this to our boating excursion in the sun yesterday and I think it was time to get in some shade and air conditioning. My little boy is starting to look like a little surfer dude. His hair is getting blonder and blonder from the sun, and he is getting very tan like his daddy. Even though we couldn't stay that long, thanks Robin for inviting us! We had a blast!

3 comments:

chubbiechemist said...

You are one hot mom!

Robin said...

I'm glad you came! We ended up staying until 2:30 and the clouds kept coming out so it was't so bad but I had to drag the kids home. They would have stayed all day!

Janiel said...

Awesome 4th of july party! How is Jessica doing? Your little guy is looking like a cute little surfer dude :)