Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So many things to do, so many grubby mitts in the way!

Haha, Jack can never keep his eyes open from the flash, so he always looks out of it.



















Goodness, where to start. Today, Vic's work is having a big party to celebrate moving to Salt Lake City. Spouses/sig others are suppose to come and support the guys from 3pm-6pm today. This wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't have two little cuties I was taking care of. Seriously, how do mom's with 2+ kids do it? I guess it is all about planning and taking advantage of every single second. So, I don't have to leave the house till 2, but I can't take my eyes off a one and two year old ..just not gonna happen. So I woke early this morning, just so I could shower while Vic was still home. After Jaidy was dropped off at 7, I had to feed her and Jack and play till 9:30am. Then Jaidy went down for her first nap, and I took Jack into my room, let him play in the sink with cups and toothbrushes while I did my makeup. I got my hair halfway done when Jaidy woke up. I set up Micky Mouse to play in my bedroom, so I could finish doing my hair. It is half way up in rollers at his point. Jaidy wanted nothing to do with that, so I had to give up on the hair and bring her downstairs. Jack, on the other hand, thought is was cool to watch movies in mom and dad's bed. So now I have Jaidyn playing with my shoes downstairs and Jack doing who knows what in my bedroom. Every time I called "Jack what are you doing bub?" he came running to the landing on the stairs and said either "yup", "oh no", "yellow", or "uh oh". Hmm, I would much rather hear the yellow and yup over the other two any day especially when I can hear him laughing hysterically and Koopa is barking at him (that is never a good sign). Finally, I just brought my hair stuff down to the kitchen, finished my hair while Jack shoved goldfish in Jaidy's mouth. Nothing but chaos in my house. Now it is lunch time, then Jack's nap time, my dad will pick up Jaidyn, Gma Titia will come to watch Jack then I am off. I have to run, Jack wants to dance to the music playing on my blog, and he wants me to shake my booty and twirl with him. (Right now he is headbanging to "I'm bringing Sexy Back" ) What can I say, this is my life every day, and I love every second of it!

Oh and PS... I honestly think I have the most beautiful son and niece in the world. (I may be slightly partial)

1 comment:

Janiel said...

A day in the life of a mom.... :)
It's a stuggle usually every day for me to straighten my hair too :)