Today my mom came to watch Jack, so I could run and do some Easter shopping. She actually didn't even get a chance to see him, since he slept the entire time. She was watching Jaidyn today as well, and when she showed up, I took one look at Jaidyn and was like "what did gma do to you!?!" My mom was all "what?" Poor Jaidy was in mismatched clothes with a hairdo that resembles a rooster. Haha, my mom thought the bottom and top Jaidy was wearing was suppose to be an outfit. Oh mother. My cousin Jake was here and just busted up laughing. My little Jaidyboo looked like a rooster clown. I love my family.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

2 comments:
Isn't that what we were just talking about??? Ha ha so funny!
That is so funny!!
Post a Comment