We have had such a nice and relaxing Easter this year. This morning I got up and made the boys a big breakfast. Jack got a soccer Easter basket filled with new swim trunks, a few new shirts, a dvd, markers, a Dora book, fruit snacks and some other small things. I knew to leave out any candy because of what other's might give him. And boy, was I right. Auntie Cathie and gpa David came over (gma Debbie had to work today) and gave Jack THREE Easter baskets. He got one filled with chocolate from auntie Cathie and Jaidy. He got one filled with little toys from aunt Sara and uncle Jeff, and he got some pajamas and candy from gma and gpa. I think my favorite thing he got was bunny ears. He is so gonna hate me and Vic later in life for all the pics we got of him! After playing with all he new stuff, I packed him up and went to visit gma Titia. He got his 5th Easter basket filled with fun little toys. While playing at gma's Vic's cousin Alex came over with more chocolate for the whole family. I swear, we are probably good with chocolate till Halloween! I planned on driving Jack down to my mom's work to surprise her, but he was getting pretty fussy, so I came home and put him to bed. The trip to Brigham City will have to wait till he has napped.
Vic is busy working, like he does every Sunday. Now we have Terry, an intern, staying with us and working with Vic at EA for the next three months. Such a nice guy! That is a about all that is going on today. I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday. Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:
Love the pics of the kids in their bunny ears! Looks like they got spoiled rotten! Just the way they should be!
Post a Comment