Since it has been cold and snowy lately and we have been stuck indoors, I decided to take Jack to the Aquarium in Sandy. I thought for sure he would love it, since he loves watching the fish at my mom and dad's house. Nope. Well, I shouldn't say he didn't like it. He just like two parts. He LOVED watching and petting the stingrays. Freaked me out! He also loved watching the penguins jump off the cliff into the water. You could hear Jack laughing louder than anyone then clapping. Hahaha. It was pretty darn cute. He was interested in a couple exhibits of fish the size of his body, and would just watch in awe. But, on the whole, he wasn't too interested. I think he may still be a bit young to appreciate it. After leaving the aquarium, daddy asked us to bring him some lunch. (I think daddy just wanted to see his boy!) So we stopped in Bountiful and had lunch with Vic. Jack really loves Vic's work. He runs up and down the halls, poking his head in everyone's office. Everyone stops what he/she is doing to play with Jack. He is the hit of the office. Not to mention, that since it is a video game studio there are toys everywhere. Jack is pretty much in Heaven. Tomorrow, we are headed to the zoo, since the weather will be so nice. We have to cram in the outdoor activities when we can! Another storm is suppose to hit later next week. Boo.
Also, I have no pics of today. Since I took Jack to the aquarium all by myself, it was too hard to try to hold him and take pictures at the same time. Hopefully, since Vic is going with to the zoo, we will have pics galore for tomorrow's post!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

1 comment:
Too bad he didn't like it! We have so much fun when we go! Wish we could've gone with ya!
Post a Comment