Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dinner with Jess


It is so hard to see friends now that I am a wife and mother! I miss them terribly. I feel like even though I am a stay at home mom, I have never worked harder in my life. I have zero free time. Jack goes to bed at 8pm, and -yes- I could go out to see buddies then, but I am so insanely tired by that time. I really just want to go finish some cleaning, crash on the couch and either watch a movie or read. Well, last night my friend Jess and I decided to go out to dinner. It was wonderful to just catch up with her and all the goings ons. But, I have not been feeling well all week. Very nauseaus, but not enough to make me not eat. So we headed over to Javiers. After eating, we decide to run down to Newgate and shop a little. This whole time, I am feeling like I over ate, and my food is just sitting in my throat. By the time I dropped Jess back to her car, I had to speed home. I literally ran into my house threw my purse and shopping bags at Vic (cause he was coming to give me a "hello kiss", and started puking. WTF! It lasted till around 1am, when I finally was able to fall asleep. I couldn't even drink water, without puking it up. Terrible night. Vic was very good during all this, and tried to get me whatever I needed. Anyways, I am feeling a little better this morning, and here is a pic of the "fun" part of my evening!

No comments: