Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2 minutes of being unsupervised




If you have read any of my other blogs, you know that we have been outside all morning. It is a little colder this morning than it has been, so after bundling Jack up and shooing him out back, I ran up stairs to get a fleece jacket. I was literally gone for 2 minutes. When I got to the bottom of the stair, this is what I found...Jack had pulled out a kitchen chair, and climbed up and onto the table. He was sitting cross-legged and was drawing all over our business checks. I am seriously at the point, where I cannot leave this kid unsupervised for one second. He is the biggest daredevil I know, and it wouldn't have surprised me if he would have tried "flying" off the table. He has already mastered jumping off the second stair, and is trying for the third. He has even started jumping off the couch onto a pile of pillows. I figured this was normal behavior for a kid, but not a 20 month old! I see many broken bones in our future.

No comments: