Monday, July 27, 2009

Goodbye!


It is official, we sold my red saturn. I bought this car brand new when I was 17. It was bitter sweet. I love my new car, but am sooo attatched to my old one. The memories alone, was a hard thing to get over. My first speeding ticket with a guy I really liked on our second date (very embarrassing.) Me and Robin cruising around (hahah remember this Rob "some people don't have feet! And, "wow, you have a big dashboard") making-out with boys, sitting in there talking with Vic all night on the phone so I wouldn't wake up my parents. I took countless roadtrips, moving to Indiana and back again, and bringing my newborn son home from the hospital. I feel like with this new car, a new chapter of life is opening. I can't wait to see what all happens with this car and what the future holds!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Oh that makes me so sad you sold it! So many memories, I was seriously laughing so hard! I think we have more memories in your car before this one though, don't you agree! Those days were so much fun! I think I have a hundred pictures with that car in the background. I'm impressed you had it for this long, but it was a good car. It's funny how many memories just a car can bring up! Love ya!