Friday I took Jack into getting his one year pictures taken at Kiddie
Kandids. He was such a little stinker cause if you know him, he is normally all smiles. Well, not when it counts I guess. He would not smile at all, just give his usual scowl and little smirks off and on.
PJ and Ty even surprised us with a visit and tried for the smiles -no go. So in the end we got a few little smirks and a lot of pics with fingers in the mouth. When they took me to the computer and we started to go through them, they actually turned out really well. The lady who I was working with kept saying how just looking at Jack made her smile. The entire time she was like -"he is the cutest baby, I love him, look at that face." Of course, hearing that as his mom makes me insanely proud, cause I of course think he is the cutest -just like any mom thinks of her child. Well, when we were about to checkout, she asked my permission to blow up Jack's photo and make it a display in the store. She had to get permission, of course, from corporate. But quite possibly Jack may have his first modeling
debut!
No comments:
Post a Comment