Friday, July 10, 2009

11 Months







My little stud turns 11 months today. Where has the time gone. I know this year has been insanely busy, but I just can't believe it. He is growing so fast, and it makes me sad at times that he is not my little baby anymore. He is a toddler now. I love every second of being with him. I love watching him learn new things. He has started clapping, waving goodbye, pulling himself up in a standing position, walking along furniture, and so much more. He loves to chase Koopa while in his walker. (Not sure how much Koopa likes it, but he is a good sport) He is turning in to my little outdoors boy. Loves being outside. There is so much I can't wait for him to do and see, but in the same sense, that means he is leaving behind other stages. I can honestly say, that quitting my job and staying home with him was the best decision I every made. I know that I am blessed with having that option, and couldn't imagine not being the one to be with him all day long. He is my life.



Jackson, you still make your mamma and dadda smile every day. We could be in the worst mood, and your smile will melt our hearts. You make us remember that it is the little things in life that we should appreciate. You could be so upset, then find a straw or a piece of paper, and instantly you are happy with your new discovery. You never want to sit still, always want to be on the go. I think we could watch you for hours. You really are our life, we love you so much baby. Happy 11 months.



Love,



Mamma and Dadda

1 comment:

Robin said...

Jack is so cute! It goes so fast, I can't believe how big he is already!