This last weekend was Jack's second swim lesson. He did really well, but didn't want to get his head wet this time. He learned how to hold onto a noodle and float on his tummy. I think I am going to bring him out to the pool a few times a week, just so he gets more use to the water. Other than that, it was a pretty mellow weekend. Vic and I entertain ourselves with make Jack look as rediculous as possible. I guess that is one of the perks of being a parent. So we put a swim diaper on Jack's head, gave him a pretzel rod (which he has all over his face) and called him Pope Diaper the Pretzel face all night. It made us laugh, and we were bored -don't judge us.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment