Sunday, July 19, 2009

What a crazy few days we have had! I have been up at the hospital with Cathie since Thurs night. She is very sore, but doing great. Her and Jaidyn were both discharged today and are very happy to be home. I am happy as well, to be home with my boys. I missed them so much. Jack ran up to me and gave me a big hug, and to me that is the best thing in this world. I love that he is starting to show affection, and it pretty much melts my heart every time. We have had a few "firsts" this weekend as well. Along with Jack's "first" cousin, we had Jack's first swim lesson, his first time pulling himself up with no help, and his first time crawling up the stairs. I swear, as soon as this kid figured out how to walk on his own, he hasn't stopped. He wants to do everything right now. He loved his swim lessons until the last 10 minutes and then he got very fussy. I think it was cause it was nap time. I am going to be bringing him out to the pool a few times a week, just so he gets use to the water. He loved splashing me in the face! I can't believe he is crawling up the stairs. I guess crawling on the ground wasn't a good enough challenge, cause climbing the stairs is much better. So now we have the living room barricaded off, with a gate at the stairs. Needless to say, our house looks like a mess, but at least it is baby proof right now. Here are some more pictures of Jaidyn, Jack's swim lessons, and his first time climbing the stairs!

No comments: