This week was my dad's 52nd birthday and my mom's big 50th. Friday night we had a little family dinner at my gma's for my dad's bday. He really didn't want anything big because we were all planning a big surprise bday for my mom on Sat. It was a total success, she had no idea. I made my gma Betty's buster bars for her birthday cake, and she loved them! Happy birthday mom and dad!
Also, my little one has taken off! A few weeks ago, I had a small glimpse of Jack walking on his own, then he stopped and wouldn't walk without help until today. Today he just decided he wasn't going to wait around for me to walk with him, and he hasn't stopped since. He has for sure taken his fare share of falls, but pretty much just gets right back up and is on his way again. Our living room is now all blocked off for his play area and he just cruises back and forth. I just heart that little boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment