Sunday, July 12, 2009

Countdown to baby Jaidyn

Cathie went in the other day for her weekly ultrasound and to get checked. She is still at a one and is 80%. The doctor said that Jaidyn is over 7lbs. right now and if Cathie doesn't go into labor this week, she will be getting induced this Friday. The doctor did want to induce Cathie earlier this week, but McKay Dee won't let you get checked in until you are 39 wks. Although, since Cathie is getting so swollen the doctor is pulling some strings so she can have her on Fri.
I have been trying to get Cathie to walk everywhere lately. I keep telling her "lets get this baby out!!" Wahoo -I am going to be an auntie in 5 days! The other awesome thing is, Chad and Krista will be here on Wed, so they get to be here for the birth!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

A nice brisk walk and then 2 oz of Castor Oil followed by a WARMER than usual bath should do the trick (it did for me)!!