Saturday, July 16, 2011

Whoa, mama, that's awesome!

On Wed I took Jack to Lagoon (a local amusement park) for the very first time.  He was in awe of all the big rides, and was always asking "what's that, mama?"  We made our way over to the "kiddie land" and Jack just started giggling.  He was so excited.  I was worried he wouldn't be able to go on a lot of the rides because of how young he is, but since he is so tall, he was over the height restrictions.  Our first ride, I got to snuggle up with him, and I told him to hold on tight.  The whole time he had this scared look on his face, so I thought this might not have been a good idea, but when the ride stopped he goes "Wahooooo!"  We went on a lot of rides, but his favorite was Rattle Snake Rapids.  We had to go on that three times in a row, and every time the ride was over he would yell "Whoa mama, that was awesome!"  Needless to say, I think will be getting a season pass from now on.  Good times with my baby boy.
 On the little boat ride, he loved ringing that bell

 On the train about to go and see all the animals
 Up on top of the ferris wheel, he freaked at first but then loved looking at everyone from above
 I had to tell him we wouldn't go on the water rides if he didn't eat some food
Of course I had to get him some dippin dots.  My parent's always got me dippen dots when I was little, so now it is a tradition

No comments: