Saturday, July 16, 2011

Did someone say beach?

The very next day after we came home from MN, Vic had to turn around and go back to work in Provo.  Cathie and Jaidyn were still in MN till Wed night, so it was just Jack and I.  I decided to make these days special and have some mommy - Jack time.  Jack has been so amazing and is maturing so much these last few months.  He rocked his potty training, and didn't have one accident on the trip.  He isn't having tantrums nearly as much, and has started to explain to me why he is frustrated.  He is such a joy to be around, and makes me and Vic laugh every day.  So on Tues when he woke up from his nap at 5pm and said he wanted to go swimming, I thought "why not?"  So we packed up and I drove us out to Pineview dam.  It was gorgeous out.  The water was fairly warm, the temp outside was perfect and Jack was in heaven.  I seriously think he could have stayed there all week.  Here are some pictures of our Tues night.








No comments: