Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sick Day

I think all the festivities finally caught up to us.  Jack came down with a little cold yesterday morning and escalated to a low fever today.  I guess I needed in on the action, because I woke up this morning with a sore throat as well.  At least, when Jack is sick, he is pretty mellow.  His normal craziness gets turned down a few notches, and he loves to watch movies and cuddle with me.  I am not complaining, a few "down" days sound perfect to me!  His new favorite movie is Despicable Me.  He never liked it when we first bought it for him, but after seeing part of it on HBO yesterday, we have had to watch it twice already today.  It is pretty good, I will take that over watching a handful of his other movies in a heartbeat.
My little sick boy, he wanted to lounge in his "Woody" attire, and sit in his Toy Story chair.

No comments: