This morning I decided to take the kids up to Pine View Dam. I figure with their coughing and stuffy nose, a little fresh air would do them good. I was also hoping it wouldn't be crowded so we wouldn't spread the germs. Luckily for us, we got a good spot on the beach with no one around. The water was pretty warm up too my knees, so I knew the babies would be ok and not get cold. It was such a beautiful morning. This is becoming one of our favorite things to do, and it is just a 25 min drive. I am going to miss this when we move to Lehi!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

1 comment:
These are beautiful photographs, Christie! You should think about becoming a photographer! Gorgeous children, beautiful scenery, what more could you ask for? Love you!
Post a Comment