One of my best friends had her bday last night, and she themed it the 80s. We had a blast. How can you not have fun looking at all your friends and how ridiculous they look! I can tell we are getting a little older, the party was not as crazy as it usually gets, but it was so nice to just have a night to sit back, have a cold drink and relax. My friends know everything about me, as I do about them. There is no hiding anything, they all know what a struggle this year has been for my family, and to have them there just to listen and show their concern makes me so happy I have them as friends. Katchie, you are the best and I love you so much. Happy birthday.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment