Thursday, July 28, 2011

Keeps us laughing

Jack has this ability to make me smile when I want to cry.  I honestly think he knows when life is getting a little rough.  He stops trying to push my buttons and always wants to hug me or gives me "loves" which are his huge open mouth kisses.  He acts silly, and can make us all laugh.  I feel with all my heart and soul that he was meant to be here during this difficult time in our life.  Everyone knows he wasn't exactly "planned", and we got pregnant against all odds.  The fact that he is this age, where he can express himself through jokes and actions keeps me so busy either with laughing, running or cleaning, helps keep my mind off of everything but him.  He is my little miracle.  With that being said, here are a few pictures of last night.  Our friends PJ and Ty come over every Wed to play with Jack...seriously.  PJ will call and ask if Jack can play!  He was making us laugh all night.  Here are a few pics of our crazy Jack.
 Listening to some tunes with PJ and daddy
 They were both making funny faces, my camera took too long to take the pic
 Jack loves to jump.  It is such a work out for Vic, Jack makes him lift him up really high, while Jack kicks off from the ground.  Vic had to do close to 60 of these last night.  I think I get to 20 and want to die.
Our little Romanian gymnast. This kid can do the splits, he points his toes, and he can do flips and loves to balance on everything.  Too bad he is going to be a giant like his dad!

1 comment:

Janiel said...

What a little cutie!!!