Today was Jack's one year appt. He did very well until he had to get his 4 shots. Broke my heart, this was the first time he ever freaked out. The nurse said that one of the shots really stings, but at least it is the only time he will have to get it.
His stats are:
Weight: 21.65lbs 30%
Height: 90%
HC: Stayed the same at 50%
Basically he is tall and thin. I told the doc about how much he is eating, and she just started to laugh. She said that the rate he is going, in three months when he comes back he will look like a 5yr old. Haha. No, she said it was really good that he is eating so much, and that he is sleeping a ton. She said I should very proud of what a good and healthy kid I have. She also couldn't stop saying how good looking Jack is. Just another bragging right I have as a mom. (Although, I am pretty sure she says that to every mom about her child.)
His stats are:
Weight: 21.65lbs 30%
Height: 90%
HC: Stayed the same at 50%
Basically he is tall and thin. I told the doc about how much he is eating, and she just started to laugh. She said that the rate he is going, in three months when he comes back he will look like a 5yr old. Haha. No, she said it was really good that he is eating so much, and that he is sleeping a ton. She said I should very proud of what a good and healthy kid I have. She also couldn't stop saying how good looking Jack is. Just another bragging right I have as a mom. (Although, I am pretty sure she says that to every mom about her child.)

2 comments:
Cute little guy!
Wow!! One year already. Time flies. He is so cute
Post a Comment