Saturday, August 8, 2009

One down, about 17 more to go!

























































































































Today was Jack's big Mickey Mouse birthday party. It was a ton of work for about 2.5hrs of play, but it was so worth it. We made mickey mouse cookies (thanks auntie Cathie), cupcakes, "Pluto's puppychow", mickey and minnie's cheese tray, and Donald and Daisy's dips. There was a turn out of about 40 people -plus a dog here and there. Jack demolished his giant cupcake, and we almost had to hose him off. He looked like cookie monster. It was such a special time for me. I truley have amazing people in my life. All these friends and family came to celebrate my son's first birthday and to me, that is something very special. We even have family here from MN that got to take part in the celebration. It just lets me realize how lucky and loved we are. I want to thank everyone : My mom and dad, Cathie, Gma Betty, Gpa Chuck, Aunt Jody, Gma Kay, Gpa Tom, Gpa Bob, Uncle Scott, mom Chelaru, Alex, Kelly, Cellen, Emie, Robin, Matt, Jax, Alyvia, PJ, Ty, Shaun, Paul, Farrah, Katchie, Jeff, Jessica, Mace, Celina, Lucas, Dom, Mihae, Hristina, Booboo, Kyle, Kelly, Natalie and Jordan for coming and for the gifts you gave Jack. He came home and crashed, but I know first thing in the morning he will be so excited to start playing.
Pictures will come shortly!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm sorry I couldn't make it!

Robin said...

It was fun, thanks for inviting us!