This last weekend, Jack was very irritable. As I posted before, he was crabby during swim lessons on Saturday, then yesterday when I took him out to my mom and dad's he was crazy
onrey as well. This isn't like my little man. Well, when I got out to my parent's house after about 20 min of his whining, I felt his
forehead and sure enough he was burning up. I immediately took him home and took his temperature. Yup, 100.6, Jack got his first fever. Except, he didn't have any symptoms of a cold or virus. So I call my mom and ask what she thinks is going on. She said check his gums, I bet you anything he has a tooth that is finally poking through. Sure enough, his bottom left front tooth has finally cut through. This is Jack's first tooth! The
motrin took his fever down right away, but he was still in a ton of pain, just screaming. So I put on some
orajel, and that didn't work either. I was up all night with him. He was already a
mamma's boy, but when he is not feeling well, he is insanely
attached to me. He wouldn't let Vic rock him, so it was me all night long. Even this morning, he just wants me to hold him (which is so not like him, he loves his independence of walking and never wants to be held anymore.) It makes me sad seeing him in this pain, but also I am grateful that finally Jack is getting a tooth!!
3 comments:
Poor little guy! Try Teething Tablets, they're the only thing that works for my kids. Good luck! Hope he gets feeling better for his birthday!
Yep... I was going to post the same thing, teething tablets worked wonders for Kaestin too!
Hey, thanks for your comment on our Blog. I'm feeling much better, nothing like strong Antibiotics!! Anyway, I've been meaning to text you but we have a BBQ to go to at a friend's house at 4:00, and if we get done at a decent time then we will be out. If not, we should plan a play date at either one of our houses so the boys can play. I think they would have a blast together!!
Post a Comment