Jack turns one today! Man, the memories of a year ago. It has flown by, and if he life goes this fast, I know it will feel like he will be leaving for college tomorrow. This little boy is everything to me. I would seriously die for him without question. I love him so much. This morning started out with playing in all the toys. My entire living room has turned into his playroom. His ballpit is up right smack in the middle, and now he has entire nook of toys. I haven't even put up half of the things he got for his birthday, I am thinking rotation might be the key in this case. After playing for a bit with toys, it was breakfast time. I kid you not, he scarfed down THREE scrambled eggs. I am seriously going to have to get a job to support this kids appetite. He is exactly his father! After breakfast, it was time for his Baby Einstein. He is still fussy cause of teething, so he was whining as I was trying to put it on. So, I plopped him down in his ball pit, he squirmed a little, then reclined and started watching his movie. What a little twirp. It is like his own theater right now. For the rest of the day, it is up in the air. I know tonight me and Vic are taking him to Chucky Cheese to play on the little rides. Hopefully he will enjoy it!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

1 comment:
Cute birthday boy!!
Post a Comment