This week, aside from jury duty, has been pretty boring. This last weekend Vic washed the car, and Jack wanted to help. He got more drenched than the car I think, but had a blast. Cathie and Jaidyn went to Costco with Jack and myself. Umm...bad idea. Jack threw his biggest tantrum to date and just screamed the entire time. I don't think I have every seen him act like he did since birth. OUT OF CONTROL. I am in soooo much trouble when his "terrible twos" come around. Thank goodness Cathie was with me, so she just took him out to the car and let him continue the screaming out there.
Once we got home, he was perfectly happy. Such a stinkhead! The same day, I gave Jack his first chocolate chip cookie, it ended up all over his face and shirt -not good when the shirt was white to begin with.
Just to make myself ease a little steam, I decided I would make Jack look like a big nerd. Mission accomplished. I stuck a mini basketball up his shirt, he put his hat on and I had a prego baby boy running around the living room. Got to love the perks of being a parent.
Also this week, I had a photo shoot I worked on in SLC. I love doing makeup but hate getting myself ready. I had to get all dolled up and professional looking. Blah. Give me sweats and a t-shirt and I am a happy girl, but, since it is a rare occasion I took a pic of myself to prove it does get done from time to time.

3 comments:
I hear ya on the tantrums!! Liam is being so naughty as well. We just got home from dinner at Chili's, and we spent more time outside with him than we did at the dinner table. That was his last dinner out for a while, he was horrible. Bring on the babysitters!!
Christie- you look SOOOO good! What a literally hot mamma! I also love the pic of Jack helping Vic wash the car. That's a great one.
Watch out... 3 is worse than 2, if that is possible!!
You look super cute!
Post a Comment