I think Jack has inherited Vic's mood swings. He woke this morning at the terrible hour of 6:30am. He was in a pissy mood from the start. I figured he was hungry, and wanted his milk, so I crawled out of bed, warmed up a glass of milk for him and made him some whole wheat pancakes. He was happy as can be while eating, but as soon as he was done, he was crying, whining, screaming -you name it. By 8:30am I put him back down to bed. He actually fell asleep for 30 min. He woke up and just wanted to cuddle with me. I put on a little Thomas the Train, and realized he was burning up. Yup, another molar coming in. Sweet. After a little pain reliever he was happy as can be. He ate some pizza and green beans for lunch then Jaidy came over to play. Now that Cathie is done with school, I don't have Jaidy as much. It is weird. I got use to having her all day long, almost every day. Now we are back to just a few hours here and there. After putting the babies down for their nap, I got a turkey cooking and prepped some potatoes to mash later on. Don't ask me why, but I was feeling pretty domestic. If only my inner domestic-ness would lead me up to my bedroom to put away laundry. Jack inhaled his supper, which made me feel real good, since before tonight he only wanted to eat pizza or pasta. The fact that he ate a whole plate of mashed potatoes, turkey, and broccoli was shocking. My son ate three entire meals today -OMG it is a miracle. Maybe he is out of his little phase of being on the "super model diet". Alright, here are a few pics of Jack in all his gooberness for his daddy, since he is working in Provo till Wed.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment