Sunday, September 19, 2010

Some more of Minni-SO-ta
























































Family, food and football. That is what the last few days has brought. I love it. I love being surrounded by family. Today we started the day packing up the babies in the double stroller and taking a walk around town. Chad and Krista met up with us during the walk, and we ended up back at the fire hall where Chad is a volunteer fireman. He let Jack climb the trucks and try on the gear. After that the babies went to bed, and we watched a movie, all the family showed up for Grandma's cooking. The boys (including Jack) went out back afterwards and played football. Jack was in Heaven hanging out with Uncle Chad. He even schooled all the boys on how to dribble a soccer ball up and down the yard. We are having a wonderful time, and I hate that we are already leaving in a few days. Here are some more pictures of today!

No comments: