Yesterday was my friend Katie's wedding. She looked amazing. The wedding was small and intimate, with close friends and family. After the "I do's", we had a few hours to kill before heading to the reception. Vic wasn't able to make the wedding due to work, so I was hanging out with Jess, Mace, and Jeff. We headed over to the Olive Garden for a late lunch, and I don't think we stopped laughing the entire time. I don't get to hang out with the crew often because I have a child, but when I do, I love it. I know exactly why I love each and every friend. Once at the reception (which was beautiful at Market Street), Vic met up with us. Let me just start this out by saying what a light weight my husband is with alcohol. He decided he could hang with the guys and drink as much as they could. Ha Ha Ha. Oh poor Vic. He was WASTED by three beers. He decided to let loose and have fun, because of all the stress of the contracts -and boy did he ever! I had drag him to the car by the end of the night. It was a very fun night, and a big congrats to Katie and Greg. Vic is doing remarkable well this morning, after asking me to go get him a gatoraide and Great Harvest Bread. Here are a few pics of everybody at Katie's wedding!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

1 comment:
Thats funny!! Also the cousin pic is so cute of them holding hands!
Post a Comment