Ok, I finally have a quick second to update everyone on our trip to MN! My mom, Jaidyn, Jack and myself started our adventure 3am on Thurs. We found out very early on, Jaidyn hates car rides. She cried for the first two hours of the trip. I could see Jack just looking at me in the rear view mirror saying "really mom, really?" After two hours, grandma, Jack, and Jaidyn were out and I drove on to West Yellowstone. We finally stopped there for some breakfast. My mom took over driving for a few hours, but with Jaidyn awake in the back seat, there was no more sleeping for anyone. Jack did amazing, just watching his DVDs and eating his pretzels. Let me just tell you, trying to go to bed with a one and two year old is never a good idea. My mom and I were waiting for management to kick us out of the hotel. Jaidyn wouldn't give in and sleep, and Jack didn't want to just lie down and crash. Trust me, we are not looking forward to the trip back home because of the hotel crisis. But we finally made it! We spent the first day just being with family. My mom hasn't been back for so long, and couldn't believe how everyone has changed. Yesterday, my brother and Krista took us to the location of their upcoming wedding. We saw the church, the reception place, and we met Krista's mom!! It was an awesome day. We might go and visit some long lost friends today. We are having such a good time. I even took some pictures of some MN landscape to get Vic excited about coming hout here next year. Ha Ha Ha. He said that wasn't helping. Here are some pictures of our trip so far...
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment