Saturday, September 25, 2010

J-A-C-K!


My little boy has started talking. He is picking up words like crazy lately. Out of no where he started counting to 4, I was in complete shock. I mean, I go over his numbers and letters with him daily, but to hear him count to four amazed me. He is also saying the word orange a lot. I had to run to the store, and he kept saying ORANGE (I should say he was yelling it.) So I went by and got him a jar of mandarin oranges. He was very excited about this. He has also started saying Jackson. It has to be the cutest thing ever. Vic and I start out by cheerleading chanting his name like...J -A -C- Kaaayaaay, J-A-C-Kaaaaya, J A C - K S O N and then we yell JACKSON!! Jack now yells his own name at the end of the chant. He gets so happy about it. Another word he likes to say is moon. I was at my neighbor's house a little while ago, and he kept saying moo, but pointing to the sky. I couldn't figure out what he wanted, so finally he pulled me out of my chair, made me pick him up, and yelled "MOON, Mama, MOON!!" Train, and Choo Choo are some more he has picked up, and bike, Buzz (for Buzz lightyear), doggy, boat, baby, and water are what we are hearing all day long. I am so proud of him. My baby boy is growing up so fast. :(

No comments: