I finally got my picture drive today. My one that is in my laptop stopped working, so I had to get one to plug into the laptop. Now I have an overload of pictures to catch everyone up! Basically, my life revolves around my son and niece, end of story. We are together almost every day, and everything has something to do with them. Here are some pictures of our end of the summer. Jack was being "The Princess and the Pea" while I washed all the couch cushions. Jack got my camera and actually wanted me to take pictures. If only he could keep his eyes open! He loves saying "CHEEEESE!" Jack and Jaidy also love to yell at the guys mowing our lawn. They get under the blinds, and since the windows are open, they let the men have it. There are some bike ride pictures, and just a bunch of us...The Three Amigos! Enjoy!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment