Some people have told me that they can't get access to my blog even with permissions. I have even noticed it with a few other private blogs that I can't access even though I have permission. Until I can figure out what is going on, I took off the private switch. I will let you all know when I go private again!
2 comments:
Hey Christie its holly hey I was just seeing if you were able to view my blog even though its private? I got lookin on my list of who can view it and your not on there for some reason but anyways shoot me and email at hallsmueller@hotmail.com when you get a sec and let me know. thanks by the way your little boy is so cute!
Did you get the invite I resent?
Your boy is growing up fast!! He is so darn cute :)
Post a Comment