Last night Vic and I went out with our good friends PJ and Ty to dinner and the Real game. It was such a fun date night. PJ and Ty came and picked me up, then the three of us went to go get Vic from his new office in downtown SLC. Man, if anyone feels bad for Vic working his butt off, go take a look at his new office. It is so nice and state of the art, not to mention there is a BAR, as in a bar you serve drinks at, right smack in the middle. Every Friday the "bar" opens around 5 and sometimes you get free drinks, alcoholic or non, and some times there is a cash bar. Crazy. What kind of work is this, and how can I get a job? I love the fact that I am part of the "EA family." All the guys know me, and all of them asked if they could get me or Ty a drink. I said "no thanks, unless it is a "girl beer" and he was all "no not at the bar, but here in my personal fridge, I have a few. Hahaha, yeah right! Anyways, after leaving the party at Vic's work, we headed to a little Mexican restaurant across the street, and then to the game. We had front row seats, and the game was awesome, although no one scored. Boo. I think it is because all the best players like Beckerman and Edu are in the World Cup. Speaking of World Cup, I am watching the USA vs Ghana game, and it is intense. I freakin love soccer. What an awesome night. Jack even behaved himself for Buni. Although, when leaving to go last night, Jack got very attached and wouldn't let me put him down. Buni took him outside to the park...yeah for distractions.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment