Monday, June 14, 2010

BFFs since 7th grade!


This is my super cute friend Robin. We have seriously been best friends since jr. high. It is crazy how fast time flies. We totally grew up together. Everyone called us "joined at the hip" all through school. We really have never had a milestone in either of our lives that we were not a part of; school, dating, marriage, moving, kids...etc. Through thick and thin, this girl will always be apart of me. Our lives have taken us apart, but we always seem to find eachother again. We now have kids close to the same age, and every Monday we get together to hang out. We can totally pick up like our old selves and finish eachother's sentences and give eachother a look and know exactly what it means. Love ya girl!

2 comments:

Robin said...

So true! I love our Mondays together! I am so lucky to have you! The kids love playing wiht Jack too! But seriously, you had to post that picture? Ha ha!

chubbiechemist said...

That's so cute! I remember hearing of Robin and getting pictures of Robin in our PenPal days!! It's great to hear an update on you two!! P.S. Did I tell you I am moving to Jacksonville, FL?