I know I have mentioned my frustration on this before, but my son has stopped eating for almost two months. He would eat maybe one meals worth equivelent of food for an entire day. It was so frustrating, but I figured it out. I have to put his meat on a stick. I know, it is weird, but you do what you got to do. He not only eats it right up, he devours it. So now every meal, I have to cut up and put on a skewer. Last night I made home made meatball sandwiches for the crew, and I just stuck on like 5 meatballs on a skewer. He ate it within 5 min. Then he wanted seconds. Halleluja! He has been eating three big meals a day now for three days.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment