My little munchkin turns 18 months today! Where has the time gone?? He is the most fearless, curious, crazy kid I know and I love and cherish every second of our time together. I still cry when he goes to one of his grandma's for playtime. I still run to his crib as soon as he wakes so I can see his smiling face. He is honestly my dream come true, and if nothing in this lifetime ever goes my way again, I won't care. I hold my dream in my arms every day and thank God I am his mama. I love you baby. Happy 18 months!
Here are some pics of this week so far. We went to Gma Debbie's house yesterday to make some valentine cookies. All Jack cared about was the eating cookies part. He has also mastered the art of smelling out chocolate from any hiding place. He was standing on the counter while my mom was mixing the dough for cookies, and he looked at the cabinet, looked at me, then started knocking and trying to get the door open. Sure enough, there was a bag of M&Ms right in front of his face. I guess he had to have a little bit of me in him!

1 comment:
Oh he's so big already! You are such a cute mom!
Post a Comment