As I have posted before, Jack loves books. He will bring one or two up to you and says "re re". Last night, Vic gave me a "night off". He does this for me every month or two. He does everything for Jack, he feeds him, bathes him, puts him to bed, and plays all evening with him. He does this just so I can have a night to read, or watch a movie or just do anything that I want. It is so nice. Normally we do everything together, but we both know that we each need a night once in a while to ourselves. Well last night Jack made Vic stop what he was doing so they could read...on the kitchen floor. I walked into the kitchen, and this is what I found. Sooo cute! I love my boys so much. But this is also me with having a night off! I took my ebook crashed my tush on the couch and read...until Top Gear came on. I heart that show!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

2 comments:
That picture of you is seriously gorgeous!!
awwwwwww. I love you three!
Post a Comment