Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some of my more endearing moments of 2010...

Endearing moment number 1. A few days ago, I was feeding my son some mac and cheese. You know how the noodles come in all different shapes or characters? Well, this box happened to be Pokimon. I honestly don't know a darn thing about that show or whatever it is. So while I was feeding Jack, which happens to be the same time Vic walked into the room, I said "be good and eat all your Pokimen!" As in plural cause I thought a singular one was called a pokiman. Vic lost it. He was laughing so hard. So after he got up from doubling over, he proceeded to tell me about Pokimon. I was all "you are laughing at me, but I am getting a Pokimon lesson from a 28yr old man." Geek.

Endearing moment number 2. Today Vic hasn't been feeling well. When he gets a cold, one of his eyes stings really bad, so he always scrunches it up. Obviously, I have to make fun of this and call him pirate Vic when this happens. He just came up to me and said he was going to go work in bed and to give me a kiss goodnight. So I said "Aye" but with the pirate gruffiness to my voice to make it sound better. He just looked at me while trying not to smile and said "babe, I think you meant to say "Rrrr". Oh yeah, oops.

No comments: