We just got back from taking Jack to his 18 month wellness appt. He passed all his milestones, and then some. Apparently, I told her that if Jack gets frustrated and we don't come to him when he yells, he will stomp into the room grab our hand and pull us to where he wants us. This is a milestone for a 2yr old. He is starting to talk a little more. His vocabulary consists of: mama, dada, dad, daddy, NO!, whats this, hey, hi, ees (please), and re re (read), wow, oh, and then all the gibberish I can't understand. He knows where his belly button, his feet, hands, head, nose, ears and eyes are. He can build towers with his legos, read (well flip through pages) books for hours. He is climbing everything in sight, then in turn falls off everything in sight (and has the bruises to to prove it!) He loves it when daddy chases him around the house, I think that is his favorite game. He also loves being a brat to me, and coming up to me and calling me daddy. I say "I am mommy" and in turn he smiles and points to me and says "daddy". Such a little stinker.
Here are his stats:
33" tall : 75% for height
25lbs: 25% for weight (she said he is actually heavy for his age, but because of his height, his weight is low. She said not to worry, he is just an extremely active boy!)
48cm for HC: 50%
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

1 comment:
18 months is such a fun age! It's amazing how fast they grow!
Post a Comment