I decided my short hair was not cutting it for me anymore, and got some extensions. I LOVE them! I have insanely fine hair, and I love the simple fact that it has upped the volume big time. Katchie did an amazing job, loves her to death. I actually have three pieces, but I am posting a pic with only two pieces in. I feel with all three it is a bit overwhelming, although I still love it. Vic also loves my hair. At first, he said he needed time to get use to it and he feels like it is lying. He said it is like him putting a roll of quarters in his pants or me stuffing my bra. Hmmm. I asked well, what about a boob job, is it like that? "Oh no, that is way different. I wouldn't need time to get use to that." Typical man answer. Let me know what you think!
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago

5 comments:
Love them... sorry the 3rd is overwhelming dear
I love them, you look so pretty!
You look awesome!! I love the hair!
Love it! I need some!!!
They look great!!
Post a Comment