Today, Jack and I braved the cold weather and took off to the zoo. Vic likes to work on Sundays, so to try to be nice, I take our loud child out on activities every Sunday. We froze, but we had fun. Turns out, most people are smart and stay indoors when it is cold, so Jack and I had almost the entire zoo to ourselves. For some reason, he loved seeing the bats all cluster together, which totally disturbed me. We watched a huge tortoise slowly being fed an apple, oh and, the tiger decided to plaster himself up against the glass, so that was a wee bit terrifying. All in all, a good day out with my son at the zoo.
I also want to say that it was my father-in-law's birthday last night, and his alter ego came out...DJ Dori. He kept the music going, and even whipped out some Euro dance moves. There is never a dull moment with us Chelaru's. I think I almost wet myself when Vic's mom leaned across Vic to reach his dad, where she spoon fed him some cheese cake and Vic just goes, "This is uncomfortable." I laughed so hard at the look on Vic's face. Good times.
On our way up to Ogden
At the zoo
1 comment:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?
sbo
sbobet
Post a Comment