Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mad skills

Starting last night, I get my Jaidy Boo back.  I have missed this little stinker so much.  Granted, I still got to see her almost every week, but when I was use to having her every day, it just wasn't enough.  Cathie called me last week to ask if I could start watching my boo again.  Daycare just isn't agreeing with her, and of course I said YES!  So what does auntie do the first morning?  I cut her hair. :)  I have been wanting to get it trimmed in forever, because it was all different lengths, but didn't want to step over any toes and have Cathie pissed at me.  See...I do have some boundaries.  Well, my anxiety over it has been growing ever since her dad cut a chunk of hair off while trying to get an elastic band out.  Men.  So I called Cathie this morning and asked if it was ok if I got Jaidy's hair cut.  Cathie said "yes" right away, and went on to say she really wants an a-line.  I start looking at Jaidyn's hair, then started thinking, "how hard could it be?"  Yep, you guessed it, I whipped out the scissors and chopped Jaidy's hair off.  And guess what, it actually looks decent.  I was a nervous wreck when I sent Cathie a picture, and if she said she hated it, I was going to lie and say a professional did it.  But when Cathie wrote back how much she loved it, I totally gloated and said "SWEET, I got me some new skills!"


 Yep you are looking at this right, Jack and Jaidy ride in circles around my kitchen with their 4-wheelers
 Look at my mad skills, I know Katchie could do a million times better, but for my first haircut, not too shabby
 And this would be be ushering Jack out of my room and back into the kitchen

No comments: