Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My crazy week...

These last few weeks I have been consumed by a two and a three year old.  I am lucky to get a shower in when Vic gets home from work.  I don't know how my mother did it, with Chad and I, then Cathie four years later.  I feel like these two crazies drain me dry by 8pm when I strictly put them to bed.  With that being said, these kids are my life.  I would not  trade mine for anyone else's.  I love and adore these crazy, hyper, stubborn, out-spoken children.  Here are a few pictures of what my week has been like.....enjoy!
 This might look all sweet, but don't let those faces fool you.  They were really trying to wrestle and see who could shove the other down the hardest.
 They really do love each other
 Jack decided he and daddy were in jail, but only Jack got to have a blanket and pillow
 Koopa had surgery.  He had bone infection, but he is on the mend.
 "Oopsy Daaaaaaisy, I think I boke somfing."
 Jack's new obsession is the solar system.  We took him to the Planetarium, and he hasn't stopped talking about it since!
 I think I am rubbing off on her :)
 Mom, Cathie and I went and got a remembrance tattoo dedicated to my dad.  Never in a million years did I think I would ever get one, but I felt it was something I needed to do. 
 Daddy or Unca Vica, Jaidy and Jack all snuggling and getting "cozy" as Jack puts it, watching Rio
 Love these three
 These two are inseparable.  

1 comment:

Robin said...

Yes I would love to see you! Give me a call next time you're up this way.