Thursday, January 5, 2012

Did I miss something?

I wrote my last post about our Christmas festivities, but on closer look, I forgot to write about my first Thanksgiving at my house!  Oh dear, these posts will be out of order, but oh well.  I will give you a very short summary of Thanksgiving...
Mom came over Thanksgiving morning to help me out, since this was my first attempt to do Thanksgiving.  I figure I am old enough to start the tradition at my house, since we are normally at my mom's, gma's or Vic's parent's for the other holidays.  I am slightly neurotic and an over achiever and wanted to make everything from scratch.  My mom said I was a slave driver, but in the end I feel we came together as a good team and made a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.
 The pre eating table shot


 Do you see that home made pie?  Oh  yeah baby!
 I am not sure what my mom wanted to do with that knife...
 Jack riding laps in the kitchen, Chelaru chaos as usual
 Cathie was not in a good mood, so Jack got in her face and said SMILE!
 Family and friends


Next morning, Jack took Jaidyn around in laps in the wagon

No comments: